San Martin Project Update
San Martin Construction Update – February 29, 2016
- The West Gate Intersection at San Martin Drive & Bowman Drive is now closed to all general traffic; special deliveries to on-campus locations can be accommodated if coordinated with W-T & JHFRE D&C. A flagger will be posted at the San Martin Center for at least the next two weeks to assist motorists who try to approach the road closure.
- Site fencing & signage are in place. Installation of erosion & sediment control facilities and general site demolition is ongoing.
- Bridge work has begun, with tree protection and wood chip placement complete. Bridge layout and test pits will take place this week. Micropile installation will begin next week.
- Electrical layout for conduits and lighting will begin this week.
- W-T generally anticipates work taking place most Saturdays, to make up for time lost to weather. We will have advance notice for any weekend work that may be loud or disruptive.