San Martin Project Update
San Martin Construction Update – April 6, 2016
- San Martin Drive closures remain in place. A flagger continues to be posted at the San Martin Center to assist motorists.
- Micropile installations for the new bridge are continuing. All micropiles on the south end have been installed; micropiles on the north end will continue through the month.
- Granite curbs and some concrete curbs have been installed at the Bowman Drive intersection. Granite curbs for the Wyman Park Drive intersections are starting to go in now.
- Concrete for the Wyman Park intersection feature wall has been placed.
- Installation of the retaining wall between the new bridge and San Martin Center will begin next week.
- Electricians are working their way north from the Wyman Park Drive intersection with installations of lighting and associated structures.
- Work on Saturday, 4/9 (weather permitting) will include excavation for retaining walls south of San Martin Center, and granite curb installation at Wyman Park Drive intersection.