San Martin Project Update
San Martin Construction Update – May 20, 2016
- San Martin Drive closures remain in place. A flagger continues to be posted at the San Martin Center to assist motorists.
- Bridge steel erection has been completed for the south side of the new pedestrian bridge. The north side steel will be started the week of May 23. The south bridge abutment installation is going on now.
- Granite pavers for the Bowman Drive intersection we be installed beginning the week of May 23. Brick walkways are continuing to be installed throughout the project length.
- The retaining wall between the new bridge and San Martin Center is about halfway up. Retaining wall construction will continue over the month.
- Electricians are continuing to work on with installations of lighting and associated structures.