San Martin Project Update
San Martin Construction Update – June 3, 2016
- San Martin Drive closures remain in place. A flagger continues to be posted at the San Martin Center to assist motorists.
- South bridge steel and abutment have been completed. The north side steel erection will begin the week of Jun 6. Precast concrete bridge deck planks are onsite.
- Installation of granite pavers for the Bowman Drive intersection will be completed this weekend. Brick walkways are continuing to be installed throughout the project length.
- Work on the retaining wall between the new bridge and San Martin Center continues, with the wall coming up to subgrade elevation next week.
- Electricians are continuing to work on the installations of light poles beginning this week.
- Granite paver installation is expected to occur at the Bowman Drive/West Gate intersection this Saturday, June 4.