San Martin Project Update
September 12, 2016
- The Phase 1 area of San Martin Drive has been reopened, with the pedestrian bridge, sidewalks, intersections, lighting, and Olin Hall plaza now fully in use.
- Landscaping installations have been completed throughout Phase 1, and watering operations will continue.
- Road closures for Phase 2, along Wyman Park Drive between Remington Avenue and Carnegie Way, and Phase 3, along San Martin Drive between University Parkway and the Muller Building, have been implemented, with traffic being diverted around the two project areas.
- Pedestrian detours around the work areas have been established with fencing and directional signage.
- Early work in Phases 2 & 3 include site fencing, sediment and erosion control, selective tree removals, and sidewalk & roadway demolition.
- Phases 2 & 3, are scheduled to continue through the end of 2016.