San Martin Project Update
The following upcoming construction activities will affect traffic in the Phase 2 and 3 areas of the San Martin Drive Pedestrian Improvements project:
- Friday, 12/2/16 – Milling of San Martin Drive roadway from University Parkway to lower level entrance of the Muller garage. Flaggers will control single lane traffic, as needed.
- Saturday, 12/3/16 – Milling of Wyman Park Drive from Remington Avenue to Carnegie Way. Flaggers will control single lane traffic through the Carnegie Way/Wyman Park Drive intersection.
- Monday, 12/5/16 through Friday, 12/9/16 – Asphalt paving on San Martin Drive from the Muller garage lower level entrance to University Parkway. Flaggers will control single lane traffic, as needed.
- Saturday, 12/10/16 – Asphalt paving on Wyman Park Drive from Remington Avenue to Carnegie Way. The Carnegie Way/Wyman Park Drive intersection will be closed to all traffic from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Monday, 12/12/16 through Friday, 12/30/16 – Installation of granite crosswalk along Wyman Park Drive across Carnegie Way. Work will take place in only half of the intersection at any given time, to allow traffic onto Carnegie Way for access to the Homewood Early Learning Center, Olin Hall, Carnegie Institution, and the San Martin Garage lower level.
- Monday, 12/12/16 through Friday, 12/30/16 – Installation of granite crosswalk along Wyman Park Drive across the Wyman parking lot entrance. This parking lot entrance will be closed to traffic for the duration of this work; the parking lot will be accessible from the 31st Street entrance only.